- University of California San Francisco Hematology, Blood, and Marrow Transplant Clinic
- Sonoma State University Carbon Neutrality Roadmap
- Mirabella at Arizona State University
- Tigard-Tualatin School District Tigard High School Modernization
- Loyola Marymount University Freshmen & Upper Division Student Housing
- Santa Monica - Malibu Unified School District Malibu High School Restart
- University of Oregon Unthank Hall
- University of Washington, Tacoma Paper & Stationery Building
- University of Oregon Erb Memorial Union (EMU)
- Tigard-Tualatin School District Tualatin High School Renovation and Addition
- Tigard-Tualatin School District Art Rutkin Elementary School
- University of Washington, Seattle School of Medicine 3.2
- San Diego State University Engineering & Interdisciplinary Sciences Building
- San Diego State University Huāxyacac Hall
- CSU Long Beach Clean Energy Master Plan
- Chapman University Keck Center for Science and Engineering
- Santa Barbara City College West Campus Center
- California State University Northridge Student Housing Phase 2
- California State University Stanislaus Student Union
- University of Oregon Jane Sanders Softball Stadium
- Harvey Mudd College Drinkward Hall Student Housing
- University of Texas Football Players Facility
- University of Washington Bothell - Discovery Hall
- UCLA Hitch Suites and Commons Buildings
- Matthew Knight Arena - University of Oregon
- Mission College Student Engagement Center
- University of Washington, Tacoma - Russell T. Joy Building
- Creekside Community High School
- Pacific Northwest College of Art
- University of Oregon - Straub Hall
- California State University Northridge Sustainability Center
- University of Washington, Denny Hall
California State University Stanislaus Student Union
Turlock, California, United States
This design-build project included the removal of portions of the existing Student Union Facility and construction of new 47,500 square feet of space, as well as the conversion of the existing 24,000 sf bookstore into an event space.
The program for the project included lecture halls, theater space, offices, and food service vendor spaces.
The University is pursuing LEED Silver.
The technology services included:
- Campus Site Utility Coordination
- Outside Plant Design Distribution (WAN)
- Information Technology Infrastructure (LAN)
- Wi-Fi Systems Design (WLAN)
- Security Design
- Audio Visual Design
Sustainable Building Features
- Dynamic daylight via glazing type, orientation, and shading.
- Improved envelope with limited thermal short circuits.
- Operable windows and views to nature outdoors.
- Color-corrected LED lighting to maintain human circadian rhythms.
- Continuous indoor air quality monitoring for health awareness.
- Photovoltaic systems integrated with the building and/or landscape as an aesthetic feature.
- Storm water collection and/or reuse to introduce/experiment with new concepts.
Size: 47,500 square feet
Project Cost: $35,000,000
End date: est. 2020
Architect: AC Martin
Contractor: Turner Construction
Services: MEP Engineering; Technology Integration; Energy Analysis