- Clifford L. Allenby Building
- First United Bank
- IBM Agile Workplace
- Meyer Memorial Trust
- Oregon State Treasury
- 38 Davis
- SAIF Headquarters Renovation & Addition
- First Tech Credit Union Headquarters
- Hyundai Motors North American Headquarters
- DGS Natural Resources HQ, P Street
- Jones Lang LaSalle HQ - Shanghai
- Gensler San Diego Studio
- Arch|Nexus SAC
- Edith Green-Wendell Wyatt Federal Building
- Daimler Nova North America Headquarters
- Amazon HQ - Vulcan Blocks 44, 45, 52e
- Johnson Controls - Shanghai
- Experience Music Project Launch Pad
- Confidential Corporate Campus Renovation
- Nike World Headquarters
- Vestas Americas HQ
- Mercy Corps
- Nike Shanghai
IBM Agile Workplace
Costa Mesa, California, United States
The IBM Agile Workplace renovation project spanned three stories and 60,000 square feet. The renovation of 600 Anton Boulevard included the second floor main entry lobby and large conference room; and the entirety of the third and fourth floors.
Glumac provided mechanical, electrical, plumbing and information technology design for the project, which consolidated three locations into one and increased the seat count from 140 to 360.
The second floor scope included AV upgrades, and remodel of restrooms, elevator lobby, main entry welcome center, and updates to conference and classrooms.
The third floor scope included full gutting of existing systems including raised access flooring, full tenant improvement, all new IT/network equipment in IDP, remote monitoring, new Mother’s Room, upgraded restrooms, and an upgraded elevator lobby.
The fourth floor scope included network equipment upgrades/additions; an upgrade to the café, restrooms, and Wellness room, and an upgraded elevator lobby.
Size: 60,960 sf building
Construction cost: $8.7 million
Start / end date: March 2018 / August 2019
Services: Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Information Technology